How to Make Local-Style Dishes At Home
Over the years, we've published many local-style Hawaii recipes that have quickly become PWWB reader favorites! It's a collection of special family recipes & I can't wait to share them with you.
That's why we've created the PWWB Local Hawaii Faves Email Series just for you!
What to Expect:
- Best-Ever Spam Musubi – Mom's recipe for creating the iconic local favorite at home!
- Our #1 Most Requested Recipe – Mom's mac salad is easily the most requested by our community. It's the ideal shareable & must-have for any plate lunch!
- Easy Baked Manapua – One of my favorite snacks to enjoy while I'm on the islands! Mom's recipe is perfect for whenever the craving strikes at home.
- Ahi Tuna Poke Bowls – A guide to creating the best real-deal Hawaiian poke bowls at home.
- Hawaii Comfort Food – There's SO much more to the Hawaiian food scene than fresh fish! Discover all of our favorite Hawaii comfort foods.